<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, January 11, 2008
~words meant to be read~

First post of 2008! And I had to type it in such a late hour. :3 I just love Fridays, don't you?

5 REASONS WHY SARAH LOVES FRIDAYS:

  1. D.Gray-man is shown on Arts Central @ 11pm, same week telecast as Japan.
  2. The next day would be Saturday.
  3. D.Gray-Man is being shown.
  4. D.Gray-Man is being shown.
  5. D.Gray-Man is being shown. XD

LOLOLOLOLOL! :DDDDD

So basically, besides all of my teachers suddenly transforming into harbingers of doom by drilling into our heads about O Levels, school's sorta the same. ;p And I still can't leave my NDS alone XDD. For now.

Been wanting to change my blogskin for 2008 but I'm just so fussy, I can't even find one that I like. >D

The new school year seems fine actually (just wait until Os draw nearer... *shudders*), but I suppose it's naive of me not to expect some people to change. I don't really mind changes, but there are bound to be some who change such that you really miss how they used to be. Like this one particular person I know, for example.

I can type that previous paragraph out here in my blog because I know no one's reading this anyway. Ho hum.

P.S. Fencing Novices this weekend! Jia you~! (:

* Things to Do:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 11:44 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket