<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Tuesday, December 04, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Grabbed this from Benjamin's blog. ;D

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. "How strange! What can be the meaning of it? How cold, how calm their last goodbyes..." -Sense & Sensibility (abriged version)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. And I just touched air. Wow.

3. What was the last thing you watched on t.v.? Erm, Fairly Odd Parents on Nicklodean.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 9.10pm.

5. Now look at the clock.What is the actual time? 9.06pm!

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? The vehicles on the road outside.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Today, on my way to Tampines.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Hmmm... online manga scanlations.

9. What are you wearing? Why, clothes of course!

10. Did you dream last night? Yes, but I can't remember what it was about. *sighs*

11. When did you last laugh? Today, during dinner. My sister and I were talking about... erm, something that I can't seem to remember.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Nothing. I'm in the study room.

13. Seen anything weird lately? Other than myself? XD

14. What do you think of this quiz? Not as dull as some that I've done before.

15. What was the last film you saw? Ratatouille. Dvd.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire over night, what would you buy? All the things on my wishlist that can be purchased of course! And I can finally afford cosplay comfortably! :DDD

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. (I shall assume "I" is the reader.) I'm getting quite lazy to read books these days...

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Just ONE thing? Pffft. Erm, allow women of the royal family to ascend the throne in Japan, then. XD Either that or have more Olympic-sized skating rinks built in South-east Asia.

19. Do you like to dance? No. Period.

20. George Bush: Is the name of a man. Done.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her? Euphemia.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you name him? That's tough! Considering that I've never thought of what to name my future son (if any). I'm sexist remember? XD

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Not really. But if I do, Japan would be nice as they are so courteous and environmentally-friendly there. ^^ But it may be a problem on finding halal food there....

24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly white gates? "Animals have rights too! I should know; I made them!" ;p

25. 6 people who must also do this in THEIR journal: Anyone. I don't give a damn really mind who.

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 9:00 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket