<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Wednesday, November 28, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Well, my vacation to KL was alright... I did enjoy the shopping! Gah, never bought so much clothes on a holiday to Malaysia before. XD

Pictures pictures! :D


This is the lobby of the hotel.

Up next, our hotel room~ (I apologise if the pics seem rather dark.)

Living room & kitchen.

My hotel bedroom, shared with my sister. Oh, and there's a toilet that comes with it but I didn't take a photo.

The Petronas Twin Towers. At night, when it is lit up, I think it looks like a mystical, enchanted ice palace. ;p

The fountain located outside the Suria KLCC shopping mall. :D

The Eye on Malaysia ferris wheel. I didn't like it very much because well, I don't really like ferris wheels. >.>

Hmmm. I suppose that's it then. Other than a relative's wedding we attended, it was all shopping, shopping, shopping. Not very exciting actually. Other than the fact that I got to visit Kinokuniya and saw many nice mangas! ;D

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 7:10 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket