<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Wednesday, November 07, 2007
~words meant to be read~

OH I AM POSITIVELY ELATED, ECSTATIC, OVERJOYED, JUBILANT ETC~! =DDDD

I've purchased an NDS! *squeals*

It was a tough dilemma... Should I get the sleek black one or the chic pink one? @___@ And, my apologies Haz, the pink one finally won me over. It had the most delicious pink colour that I fell in love with it. *starry-eyed*

Yes, it did sorta burn a big hole in my pocket, but hey, NO PAIN , NO GAIN. And my lovely new NDS is a Gain. =3

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 4:56 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket