<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Wednesday, November 07, 2007
~words meant to be read~

From Benjamin. Who knew he did things like this? XD

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains. Who's complaining?
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours. AS IF.
3. Leave a tag on the person’s tagboard to say he/she have been tagged. Pfft.

- Favourites -
Colour: Pink & azure
Food: Nasi briyani, spaghetti, and my Grandmothers' cooking. (:
Song: Gee, all the songs in my Mp3.
Movie: She's the Man, I, Robot, The Ring 2 ;D
Sport: Figure skating
Day of The Week: Wednesday
Season: Tropical (I loathe winter! BRRR!)
Ice-cream: Ben&Jerry's cookies and cream-flavoured ice cream. :D

- Currents -
Mood: NOT SAD OK.
Taste: Saliva-flavoured... errr, saliva!
Clothes: school shorts, tee, undergarments.
Desktop: Dull.
Toenail: Attached to my toe.
Time: See the time I posted this.
Surroundings: Another computer beside me.
Annoyances: WE HAVE SUCH A RIDICULOUS SS HOLDAY HOMEWORK!
Thoughts: I wonder where my dad is taking us out for dinner today...

- First -
Best Friends: A pretty girl in my kindergarten class whose name I've forgotten. >.<
Crush: A girl. HAHAHAHA. Yeah, I'm kidding.
Movie: Like I can actually remember?
Movie: -Why is there a repeated question?-
Music: Hmm. Barney theme song?

- Lasts -
Cigarette: Like, as if. It has AIR POLLUTION written all over it. And lung cancer.
Drink(Alcohol): Pffft.
Car Ride: To school
Movie: The Pink Panther
Phone Call: My dad.
CD Played: Woah! It's been too long... Welcome to the age of Mp3s, hun.

- Have you ever -
Dated Your Best Friend: ....
Broken The Law: I get the 'preferred version' of certain things. ;D (Haz: borrowed your phrase, heh!)
Been Arrested: Law-abiding citizen here! Well, almost. :p
Skinny-Dipped: I hate getting wet! >.> Unless it's for hygiene purposes.
Been On TV: No, thank goodness.
Kissed Someone You Don’t Know: No. *glares at the setter of these questions*

5 things you are wearing:
Read the Clothes question above.

4 things you’ve done today:
Eat my pills, nodded off during Maths class, walked home, read a book Haz lent me.

3 things you can hear right now:
Typing of keys, vehicles outside on the road, and Gotta Go My Own Way being played on my computer.

1 thing you do when you are bored:
Watch videos on Youtube.

5 losers who kena’d:
Pffft. I don't approve.

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 4:15 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket