<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Monday, October 08, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I WANT A NINTENDO DS LITE.

I want to join the ranks of Haz, Hazel, Janice and Amirul and own an NDS. T^T

Gah, it's all Haz's fault; she got me hooked on the games. XD

Anyway, this week is filled with 2 great events. One, EOY EXAMS ARE OVER THANK GOD. And two, HARI RAYA IS THIS SAT :DDD

Continuing my report on the EOY exams...

=====================

I am in love with Ema Skye. ♥ ___♥

She's from the NDS game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (one of the games that Haz got me hooked on).

Been a long time since I uploaded any pics in my blog, eh? (:

P.S. Woohoo! The new figure skating season starts next month! :DDD

Labels: , ,

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 5:56 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket