<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Wednesday, October 17, 2007
~words meant to be read~

GRRRR. I'm absolutely, positively, spitting, MAD.

Furious. Outraged. You name it.

And yet I'm also...

Bitterly disappointed. Filled with distraught.

At long last, one of my life-long (ok, so it's not life-long. More like secondary school-long) dreams came true: to get one of my essays which I wrote with my blood, sweat and tears (not literally of course XD) to be published in my school's Triligual Digest. Why? Because I like seeing my work published; it feels me up with pride and I feel all warm inside. (sounds kinda mushy doesn't it?) And this dream finally did come true.

BUT IN SUCH A HORRIBLE WAY!

When I got the latest issue of the Digest, I was tingling with anticipation, eager to see my essay. You can ask Haz; she was there to witness my childish eagerness of me nearly ripping open the book to the page where my essay was. And to my ABOSLUTE HORROR (and later, outrage), my essay had been defiled! Editted in such great lengths that it doesn't feel like one of MY works anymore. Yes, my dream DID came true, but in such a terrible fashion that I'd rather it DIDN'T came true at all.

Heck, a primary school student could pass off for writing that ridiculous editted essay of 'mine'. It doesn't even compare to all the other wonderfullly-written essays in the Digest.

I was so furious that I TORE OUT THAT PAGE WHERE MY ESSAY WAS FROM MY COPY OF THE DIGEST AND CRUMPLED IT UP, BEFORE DUMPING IT IN THE DUSTBIN WHERE IT BELONGS.

No, I'm not kidding.

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 9:35 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket