<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, September 14, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Yes yes, after my month-long hiatus, I've finally gotten my lazy self to blog. You may all cheer now. Or groan. =p

Here's a 6-second summary of what's been going on since my last entry:

  1. OBS! Lived outdoors, missed a lot of people, was sore after all the physical activities, swears never to go mountain-climbing again, and learnt what a pampered child I am. The end. ;D
  2. Common Tests 2! Oh, I did WONDERFUL. *tone dripping with sarcasm* Failed 4 papers, but did surprisingly well for Bio. Really, I was THAT surprised.
  3. Sept hols! Quite dull actually. But not that much homework! Yay.
  4. Under-15 Fencing Comp! Did better for the Team event; was utterly disgraced in the Individual one. Urgh.
  5. Fasting month! *stomach grumbles*

Now back to the present...

PROGRESS REPORT.

The good news? 3 As, better than the 2 As I got for the previous one. Plus, Bio and Humans improved! (:

The extremely, horribly, bad news? Failed both my Maths = confirmed execution staged by Dad. Plus, my Econs, HMT, Eng, and Chem dropped. Oh joy.

Parents never see the As nor your improvements! They focus on your failures! Great parenting, really. And they still wonder why some kids have low self-esteem or are stressed. Not that I'm any one of those.

P.S. Need to change my blogskin. ;p

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 5:13 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket