
=====================
You are about to read one of Sarah's habits that I seriously doubt you'd ever think someone like me would do. Well, here goes...
I, Sarah, 15 years of age, likes to eat biscuits that are meant for infants/toddlers. Because they are just so TASTY! >.<
Unfortunately, my dad, who apparently is unsupportive of this eating habit of mine, refuses to let me purchase these biscuits when we go grocery shopping at FairPrice because I am not a "baby".
Well here's what I have to say:
EXCUSE ME! ANYONE CAN CONSUME THESE BISCUITS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR AGE. HOW COULD YOU LET US BUY POTATO CHIPS AND ICE CREAM BUT NOT THESE BISCUTS??? AT LEAST THESE BISCUITS ARE HEALTHY, UNLIKE SUCH JUNK FOOD MENTIONED ABOVE. ARE YOU IN MORE FAVOUR OF US CONSUMING JUNK FOOD INSTEAD OF SOMETHING HEALTHIER LIKE THIS??
I've always wanted to say that. ;D But at home, my views are kept to myself, and sometimes, shared with my sister. It's the effect of how I was brought up.
P.S. I share the same birthday as Carolina Kostner! =O
=====================
Yay Speech Day is approaching! :)