<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, June 29, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Today I had my O Level Malay language oral exam, and surprisingly, it didn't suck turn out that bad.

It's always turn out like this for the reading segment of H/MT oral exam: during the practice time beobefore I face the examiner, I would be able to read the passage well, but when it's time for the exam, I would suddenly fumble over a few Malay words! WHY???

I feel a great improvement for my conversation segment; I actually conversed with the examiners for the first time! =))) Of course, I did forget some Malay words and hesitated at times, but still! It was a CONVERSATION! =DDDD

P.S. Hope Haz would be able to walk properly again! Haz, how are you going to walk about in Cosfest for hours if you can't stand properly, dear?

========================

Btw, remember of how I supported SuzuXEuphi as mentioned before? Well, I support Lelouch (a.k.a. Lulu) x Euphi now! XDDD *imagines a horrified Haz* =p

SuzuXEuphi LuluXEuphi~!

Labels: ,

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 9:45 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket