<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Tuesday, June 19, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I confess that the long June holidays have made me feel lazy at times :p And I also admit I do feel rather lazy making an update for my blog. XDDD

My family vacation in Malaysia lasted from 14-18 June and we went to a total of three states: Kelantan, Kota Bharu & Kuala Lumpur (KL). As our visit to the previous 2 states are rather boring insignificant, I shall mainly post about our visit to KL.

I simply adore our hotel room~! =DDDD It exudes an aura of simple luxury (meaning that it looked luxurious but not THAT luxurious. I have taken photos of our room with my handphone, but until I Bluetooth it into a computer, as I'm unable to upload it here due to the 'screwedness' of my handphone.

Our main activity done in KL is shopping~! ^^ Though I would've dearly loved it if we had visited Sunway Pyramid shopping complex, a mall with a rink inside of it! XDDD That would've been awesome, the highlight of my holiday! :DDDD

I shall rate this holiday 6.5/10 as we spent way too much time travelling. >.>

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 10:25 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket