<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Tuesday, June 05, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Firstly, as you all can tell, I've changed my blogskin. :) Why a Spongebob one? It's because I've realised that I've never used a blogskin that reflects my favourite non-anime show, and so, my apologies to Jiale for not using her lovely Stellar Loussier skin.

Secondly, I'm now ensuring that all my future blog posts will be grammatically correct, save for occasional Japanese words, emoticons/smileys, and abbreviations (like LOL); and so, as my past blog posts do not comply to this policy, I will be coverting most of them into draft form for my own private reference, as I have the 'June illness '* and won't be taking the hassle of editting them all. XDD

* Hazrina will know about this joke. Haha.

That's all for how. :DDD

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 10:53 AM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket