<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Tuesday, May 15, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Much to talk about, isn't there?

Firstly, last Friday, I went to watch the A Midsummer's Night Dream play at Fort Canning Park. well I'm glad to say that it IS worth my precious $10 ;D But know what was more memorable than the play itself? What happened AFTER the play. ^^

And now, to the bleak and grim part of today's post: I did pretty awful for most of my MYE exams. *tries to recall* I've already gotten Cs for my Double Science subjects, an F9 for A Math AND Social Studies plus a D7 for E Math. *sighs sadly* But despite how tempting it is, I won't cry. Nope, not a single tear. Nor will I shred precious paper that came from innocent trees to vent my unhappiness.

Well, at least I did well for CME and Econs. *smiles weakly*

And tomorrow we'll be getting back our English papers. I don't know how I will handle it if I didn't do well for that subject either.

You know what else makes me groan? Cheering comp is next week. Wonderful.

I'm off to drown my sorrows in a delightful (yet aching) cup of ice-cream!

P.S. Hazrina, come back to school! *wails* It's sooo sad that you won't be in our class photo! [Today was photo-taking day.]

P.P.S. YES! Finally finished reading The Eternal Flame. Exciting indeed! =DD

Labels: ,

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 7:50 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket