<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Wednesday, May 16, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Here's what happed today at dinner :

The soup for the noodles was awfully bland, nearly tasteless in fact, but I ate it anyway, raising no complaint to my mother, the cook. When she came to the dinner table and asked how the dish was [this was like halfway through my dinner], I told her flat, "Erm, it's kinda bland."

Then she revealed that she had forgotten to put in salt. After she did, she asked, "Why didn't you say anything before? You shouldn''t suffer in silence."

I didn't know why I didn't tell my mother such a simple thing. Then, later on, I realised the reason: I didn't think my opinion mattered.

Funny, isn't it? To feel that way in one's own home.

==============================

I am heartbroken.

My essay for the English MYE is atrocious; my personal worst [note that my personal best is only a 24] . My heart ACHED when I saw that horrid number on the top right-hand corner of the paper.

Absolutely completely AWFUL.

But I still won't cry. Nope.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NABILAH, MY SITTING PARTNER FROM 204. =DD

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 9:06 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket