<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Tuesday, April 03, 2007
~words meant to be read~

SARAH'S PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST RESULTS :

* after I reached the requirements for an A, I stopped. Didn't see the point of continuing.

Well, today was the 2.4 km run, and I'm very pleased with my result! My timing was 11.15 min!!! =DD It was my personal best so far! *victory cheer* But because I ran faster than my usual, my stomach gave me problems afterwards.

and when is hazel going to come to school??? i have to give her birthday present!

P.S. Congrats to my sempai (senior) Jia Juan for getting a shared bronze for the inter-school fencing competition! woots!

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 7:42 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket