
I've finished watching the debut episode of Nanoha StrikerS on Youtube. (Had to find one with had good subtitles and not yet removed ^^;;;) It's awesome! Once again, the lovely vocals of Nana Mizuki (who also voiced Fate) graced us with a fabulous opening theme entitled Secret Amibition.
The first episode focuses on two new characters, but they did not forget to add in Nanoha, Fate and Hayate. Plus, the chibi version of Reinforce (nicknamed Rein) is uber adorable! ^o^
And yes, I apologise to Hazrina for not watching Code Geass / Kanon / The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi etc and watching Nanoha instead. =p I just couldn't wait to watch it. Forgive me Haz!
Speaking of Haz, she has agreed to join our team for RMUN! Demas sadly couldn't make it for the competiton dates, and Benjamin had the 'intelligence' (don't get narcissistic Benjy XD.) to ask Haz. =DD The competition dates are 29-30 May, and 1st June.
And another big CONGRATS to our ladies' foil teams for winning bronzes for the Inter-school fencing competition! =DD Hope Geelyn, Liyana & I can get to win something next year!
==============================
Got this quiz from Geelyn's blog! =))
- Take Out Your Cellphone & Answer These Questions -
1. Who was your last missed call? Jia Xuan.
2. Who was your last received call? Benjamin. He asked about whether Haz wanted to join RMUN.
3. Who was your last dialled call? Hazrina.
4. How many text messages are in your inbox? 73.
5. How many text messages are in your outbox? 0 in my outbox, 8 in my Sent Messages. I constantly delete my sent messages.
6. Who’s the last person you texted? Hazrina.
7. Who’s the last person who texted you? same as above.
8. How many contacts do you have? 111! Nice number XD
9. Who’s your first contact? Erm, I take that first as in alphabetical order? Then that would be my brother.
10. Who’s your last contact? My cousin.
11. What’s your current ringtone? Hare Hare Yukai (ending song of Suzumiya Haruhi). A recording I took.
12. Do you have any games on your phone? Yes. I orginally had 2, but I deleted one to make more memory space.
13. What’s the background on your phone? You mean wallpaper? Well then, it's a cute picture of a teddy bear and a toy bunny. =3
14. What’s the date? 8 April.
15. What’s the time? 4.05pm.
Labels: Nanoha StrikerS, Quiz