<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Sunday, April 15, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I will finally post all the quizzes I've been wanting to post. =DD

The Teenager Test!

[x] Held hands with someone (My les partners! XD and a few other people.)
[ ] Lost someone (as in, someone who died?)
[x] Never got a chance to tell someone something important (I think so...but not NEVER.)
[x] Cried your heart out (doesn't everyone at some point of their lives?)
[x] Danced (waltz! XD)

Total: 4

[x] Rejected someone
[x] Heard a rumor about yourself (in primary school. How strange that it didn't happen in sec school instead...)
[x] Hurt someone emotionally
[ ] Hurt someone physically

Total: 3

[x] Got involved in a sport (fencing is my CCA. )
[ ] Got called a dork
[ ] Fell in love (love is such a strong word!)
[x] Went to a funeral
[ ] Know someone who has tried to commit suicide (Geelyn? LOL *shifty eyes*)

Total: 2

[x] Wrote a love note (once! It was a prank! XD)
[ ] Went through a phase (puberty?)
[x] Got ditched
[x] Know someone really stupid and/or annoying (it'd be mean to say names... *coughs* my bro *coughs*)
[ ] Got in a fist fight with family member (not with fists. We scream at each other. Lol.)

Total: 3

[ ] Drank (water! oreo milkshake! XD)
[x] Made a mistake (many many ones...but I try to learn from them.)
[ ] Thought you found the one
[ ] Found out a bf/gf cheated on you (never had a bf...)
[x] Lied to your parents (it's an unfortunate art I sort of mastered... my guilty conscience bugs me.)

Total: 3

[ ] Been lied to (maybe?)
[x] Felt like the happiest person in the world (I love that feeling =DD)
[ ] Felt like dying.
[x] Had a crush.

Total: 2

[x] Prayed
[x] Texted in class (working on cutting down on this bad habit...)
[ ] Smoked a cigarette (I treasure my health and the environment. if possible, i'd want them banned.)
[x] Had more than one crush at a time once.
[x] Disliked someone (doesn't everyone?)

Total: 4

Total in all: 21 x 3 = 63%
==============================

- SCHOOL LIFE CONFESSIONS -

[ ] Been kicked out of class.
[ ] Worn pyjamas to school. (that's silly; unless it's Wear your Pyjamas To School Day, but even so, i wouldn't do that.)
[ ] Had your tooth fall out at school. (I had a tooth fall out once when I was eating a sandwich XD)
[x] Gotten lost in your school (sec. school is just bigger than pri. school...)
[x] Broken the dress code in school. (I'm not a total good girl, sadly.)
[ ] Completely failed a test. (not completely, but I got an F9 before. =( )
[ ] Left class without asking.
[ ] Missed a whole week of school. (never missed a day of school! Yay ^^)
[ ] Thrown up in school.
[ ] Been beat up at school.

- HOME LIFE CONFESSIONS -

[ ] Argue with your parents a lot. (I don't argue with them, because I know it's pointless to do so.)
[ ] Argue with your brother(s) a lot (same here.)
[x] Argue with your sister(s) a lot (no that much...)
[ ] Have your own room (I'm too scared to have a room to myself, haha.)
[x] Do your own laundry.
[x] Cook dinner once in a while. (nearly every day. -.-)
[ ] Are loud and obnoxious at home. (a little louder than in school though...)
[ ] Wear pajamas when you are not going anywhere. (for sleeping! I can't believe I said that...)
[x] You sleep in very long. (Saturdays only!)
[ ] All you do is watch television. (Sounds like Mildred from Fahrenheit 451 =p)
[ ] Your parents are divorced.
[ ] Your family makes you cry a lot. (a little.)
[ ] One or both of your grandparents live with you.
[ ] You can't stand being with your parents.

- FRIEND CONFESSIONS -

[x] You currently dislike one or more of your friends.
[ ] You are jealous of one or more of your friends.
[ ] You have known a friend your whole life.
[x] Your friends are all taller than you. (nearly all. Hmph.)
[x] You have been ditched by a friend.
[x] You have memorized a friend's phone number.
[x] You have lost/forgotten a friend's phone number.
[ ] You have been to all of your friends' houses. (sadly, not all...)
[x] You love most of your friends (all of them! =DD)

- HABIT CONFESSIONS -

[x] You bite your nails. (a little...)
[ ] You have an odd obsession with knives. (o.O)
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door closed.
[x] You cannot sleep with the door open.
[x] There is at least one sound you cannot stand.
[ ] You write stories about mad cannibalistic serial killers. (o.O)
[x] You are good at telling lies.

- LOVE CONFESSIONS -

[x] You currently like someone. (lots of my dearest friends! =D Lol ok, I know what kind of 'like' this refers to...)
[ ] You want to kill one of your ex-es
[x] You can stay committed for an unusually long time (I think so.)
[ ] You get bored of your crush/bf/gf easily.
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called you a bitch before.
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called you self-centered before.

- PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS -

[x] Abortion is horrible and should be illegal.
[ ] Gay marriage is fine by you.
[ ] Boys make better friends than girls do. (some boys I guess.)
[x] The beach is an excellent place for a date.
[ ] Pink is an ugly color.
[x] Needles aren't so horrible. (unless they're torture devices.)
[ ] Human flesh tastes like fine aged veal. (o.O)
[x] You have plenty of secrets.

- HAVE YOU EVER... CONFESSIONS -

[ ] Fallen down the stairs. (ouch!)
[ ] Someone has tied your shoelaces together.
[ ] Had a nail fall off.
[ ] Captured, manipulated, or destroyed a soul by Ars Falcis. (huh?)
[ ] Had surgery
[ ] Slapped someone across the face. (slapped lightly only...)
[ ] Killed someone. (what do you think?)
[ ] Someone has called you a tease.
[ ] Been to Europe. (only in my dreams.)
[ ] You have worn something inside out for a whole day.

==============================

Based on an online personality quiz (http://www.testriffic.com/personality/personality1.php?):

I'm a philosopher??? o.o

==============================

P.S. I need to finish up SS homework now...

P.P.S. HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY AMIRAH, OUR TRUSTY VICE CHAIRWOMAN! =D

P.P.P.S. I suddenly remembered that yesterday was Friday the 13th. But nothing that bad happened to me...

P.P.P.P.P.S. Gah! Tomorrow is my HMT exam paper 1! That means I'll be writing a bad composition! >.<

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 12:11 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket