<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Thursday, April 12, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I got this from Geelyn's blog. I don't know why I like doing such quizzes. Maybe it's just plain old randomness? XD


1) How old do you wish you were? I've never really thought about it...

2) Where were you when 911 happened? Erm...can't remember?

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Sigh, and say mentally, 'Oh well, life's like that'.

4) Do you count yourself kind? Would it be narcissistic/shameless if I say yes? =p

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? There is no way will I get a tattoo. End of story.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Mandarin, Japanese & French! =DD

7) Do you know your neighbours? Just the ones who live next door and above me.

8) What do you consider a vacation? Utter relaxtion, fun, delightful things to eat, and no worries! Also known as paradise.

9) Do you follow your horoscope? I like to read it, but I don't really follow it.

10) Would you move for the person you love? I'd ask THEM to move! XD Well I don't have to because they're right here with me in wonderful S'pore.

11) Are you touchy feeling? Touchy? I guess my vocabulary's not that good...

12) Dream job? Something that benefits mankind/the environment, or involves my passion/interests. =))

13) Favorite channel(s)? Disney Channel & Nicklodean.

14) Favorite place to go on weekends? My maternal grandmother's house. My cousins would usually be there and I like her cooking!

15) Showers or Baths? Hot springs! =p Haha. Well, I like both, but being the ever environmentally-conscious person that I am, showers are the way to go!

16) Do you paint your nails? NO. Sounds pointless.

17) Do you trust people easily? Sort of. *guilty look*

18) What are your phobias? Heights. Enclosed places in complete darkness. REALLY LOUD thunder.

19) Do you want kids? Where on Earth am I gonna keep baby goats? =p

20) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I used to, until I got paranoid that someone's going to read it without my knowledge, and so all private stuff gets locked away safely in my mind now.

21) Where would you rather be right now? In an ice skating rink. ^o^

22) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? Hugs!!! Hazrina and my sis give really nice ones! And also the sight of my baby cousin because she looks too cute to be human!

23) Heavy or light sleeper? Heavy sleeper only on weekends.

24) Are you paranoid? Quite.

25) Are you impatient? More or less. It depends on the situation. I can be very patient with my friends but not with my sis!

26) Who can you relate to? A few people.

27) What's your favorite pick-up line? *blinks*

28) What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Hare Hare Yukai. Love that song!

29) What were you doing at midnight last night? Swept away into the midsts of Dreamland. :)

30) What did the last text on your cellphone say? That's for my eyes only! *says firmly*

31) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine. As always.

32) What color shirt are you wearing? White & pink.

33) Name three things you have on you at all times? Spectacles, handphone and...erm, my sense of humor? XD

34) What color are your bed sheets? Yellow with blue flowers. (I did not pick those bed sheets.)

35) How much cash do you have on you right now? Why would I bring money around my own house?

36) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Wings! But really, I'm not a big fan of chicken.

37) What's your favorite town/city? Singapore! Lol. Erm, maybe Tokyo?

38) I can't wait till..? Cosfest '07! My birthday! Exams to be over!

39) What did you have for dinner last night? Rice. Vegetables. Meat.

40) Do you own a gun? I used to own a toy one. =p anyway, guns shouldn't be allowed to exist.

41) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk! or Milo.

42) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? I'll be taking care of my parents like the good filial daughter that I am. XD

43) Last thing you ate? Dinner.

44) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower!

45) Last thing that made you laugh? Something Hazrina said. =D

46) Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained my ankle. TWICE.

47) What's your favorite candy? Sour tape!

48) What song do you want played at your funeral? Lacus Clyne's Fields of Hope.

49) Ten random people to do this? I hate this question. >.>

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 8:40 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket