
Firstly, CONGRATS TO BPGHS' CHOIR FOR GETTING A SILVER FOR SYF 2007! Their efforts should be recognised! (Ok, and congrats to all the other performing arts groups that had participated in SYF as well!)
Speaking of choir, it seems that Miss Suzanna Lee (no relation, thank goodness =p) still hasn't found good fashion sense. *shifty eyes* The girls' costume is turqoise; nice colour, but can't say the same about the design though. As for the boys', hmmm...the turqiose tie is appealing... but it seems that Suzanna must've been infected with temporary color-blindness to have picked that colour for the long pants.
And another teacher who seems to be having her fashion sense off is Ms Jesmine. She usually wears pretty things (even Benjamin agrees!), but maybe her fashion sense went on a holiday? Lately, her colour coordination is off...and certain clothes seem to belong to her mother instead. ^^;;; But still, she still wears at least some pretty things, so I've forgiven her. =p
(Lately we've been doing lots of drawing Demand & Supply diagrams [for Econs]. I don't like Chapter 3! So now i like Biology more. =DD Yes, Nutrition in Plants pawns the price mechanism any day.)
==============================
I've finally found a picture of my sis's choir costume! I couldn't take a photo with my handphone, but I remembered that my dad uploaded photos from her choir's recent concert. (I apologise for the darkness... we couldn't use flash at that time =p)
==============================
Today was my HMT oral exam. Ok, this may sound pathetic, but I felt as though I had improved in the Conversation segment; I managed to say 3 WHOLE SENTENCES along with a few phrases. Yes, u can all sweat-drop now. I won't blame u. XDD
==============================
Had taken some random quizzes. Here are my results:
| What Be Your Nerd Type? Your Result: Literature Nerd Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance appeal to you? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and its eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works. | |
| Drama Nerd | |
| Anime Nerd | |
| Social Nerd | |
| Science/Math Nerd | |
| Artistic Nerd | |
| Gamer/Computer Nerd | |
| Music Nerd | |
----
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest, not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a longer time to get over if that trust is ever broken.
Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes
==============================
P.S. My sis said a really nice phrase today: "Why do good things come to an end? So that we can make way for new good things." =))
P.P.S. Next Monday's my English exam! Sarah, please write shorter essays!