<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, March 02, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Do you know what's the worst thing about Common Tests? They're COMMON TESTS.

Confused? I meant that they require us to cram everything we know about the things that's being tested and then write it down on the dreaded test papers. And if u can't do it? Well, that's your misfortune. If they weren't counted for our CA and wouldn't be on our progress reports, I wouldn't be putting myself in possible mental stress over this.

The only papers left are Chemistry and HMT. And darn HMT! I have to memorise peribahasa from Sec 1 - 3 ! *sulks*


And guess what? I failed A Math. Oh joy.

==============================

I really like school.

Other than the constant stress/ homework/ irritating teachers part, I do like school. I'm kinda happy being in school.

Know why?

Because being at home just...sucks. Well, a little.

My sister is now annoying me like hell, like I care what revolves around my brother, and my parents are having *coughs* disagreements *coughs*. So let's just say school isn't so bad once I compared it to home.

Yes, my parents were at each others' throats this week. *sighs* Sometimes I wonder why they even got married in the first place... (but then again, yours truly wouldn't even be blogging here if they didn't. Lol.) Can't they have a civilised, decent conversation anymore? >.> They say how a child turns out as an adult depends on the environment his/her parents provide. So don't blame me if I get turned off by marriage, 'cause it seems that couples lose that special 'connection' once they've said their wedding vows...

==============================

~ Gosh, I've sent over 2000 smses as of today! I have no self-control! LOL.


P.S. Hazrina is joining choir! Woots! ^^

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 4:13 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket