
Today I had an outing with Hazel, Amirul, Jia Xuan, Melvyn and Zheng Yang at Causeway Point! Very fun! =D At first Amirul couldn't come, but he did. (Melvyn commented that with Amirul there, it'd be a triple date. >.>)
We met up at KFC first. Haze and Xuan were still changing out of their school uniforms into home clothes. I fell in love with Haze's pink skirt and Xuan agreed with me too ^^ Well, we had lunch there; I, being anorexic (Lol!), just ate whipped potato heh.
So then we had a discussion on what movie to watch and we settled for Happily N'ever After, which was a bit cliched but still enjoyable for my taste. Amirul didn't want to watch a movie with us at first, but somehow i think we managed to coax him. ^^
The movie started around 3 plus so we had some time to kill. Despite my best efforts to visit Melvyn's house, We went to the Woodlands library where Xuan, Haze and ZY played cards while Melvyn & I read. Then Amirul met up with us again. (He went home to change! And yes, even Melvyn and ZY changed into home clothes, but they still wore their school shoes, unlike Xuan and Haze. Honestly, do boys ever think of completing their outfit? XD )
After the movie, Haze had to go home and Melvyn had to meet with his mum, (who didn't know he went to catch a movie!) so the four of us left went to Mcdonalds (the place of sin! XD) for ice cream! ^^ Melvyn reunited with us again not long after. Before he came back, ZY commented how bored he was and when he heard that Melvyn was coming, his face lit up suddenly! So we laughed because it was so shounen ai-ish! Haha.
Ah then, we went to the library again to play Cheat [cards]. I wasn't too good at it because I was affected by my guilty conscience whenever I tried to cheat and that made it obvious to spot whether I was cheating. But it was still a blast! Sadly, a librarian caught us playing and chased us out. =p
So generally, that was it! ^^ Oh yeah, for some reason, Xuan likes my hair a lot and keeps playing with it.
~ sent 2137 smses as of tonight. *sighs*