*Saturday, March 03, 2007
~words meant to be read~
This is a quiz from Geelyn that I've been wanting to post. ^^
==============================
Name the people you know with the initials A-Z in their names.
Amirul (he's anti-Stellar. Grrr...)
Benjamin (Yiyao clone [sorry!] & guy best friend.)
Clare (ultra nice girl who hangs out with Hazel.)
Derek (fencing senior.)
Elvina (my adorable junior!)
Farah (my cousin who's younger than me, but taller and heavier than me. lol.)
Geelyn (one of my les partners haha. ^^) <3
Hazrina; Hazel (knight-o and otome-sama respectively. XD) <3
Irina (my sis's ex-schoolmate.)
Janice (cheery girl who sits next to Hazrina. Very nice!)
Kendra (one of Geelyn's friends whom I've never talked to.)
Liyana; Lendl (one of my dearest friends and my captain respectively!)
Melvyn (adorable guy best friend. =)) <3
Nabilah (one of the sweetest girls I know.)
Olivia (choir girl who's Melvyn's classmate.)
Precelia (former schoolmate.)
Q (don't know.)
Ryan (my sis's ex-classmate)
Sabrina (sister and trusted companion.)
Taufiq (my cousin, not S'pore Idol. LOL.)
U (don't know.)
Vignesh (primary school classmate. currently in RI.)
WeiQin (hyper bubbly girl in my class since sec 1.)
Xin Tong (Geelyn's sister whom I find to be cute. Geelyn disagrees though.)
Yiyao (former fencing captain who is SO amusing.)
Zheng Yang ("emoboy" from choir.)
1. How many siblings does A have? erm..i think he has a brother...
2.What does B sms you about? Benjamin usually smses me about fencing-related stuff. Erm, and maybe others I think.
3. What's C's nickname? don't know.
4. How did you get to know D? we're in the same cca.
5. How despo is E? I don't think Elvina's desperate at all...
6. How many years is F older/younger than you? she's 2 years younger.
7. Name 3 of G's best friends. erm, me (yes I'm narcisstic. lol.), Audrey and... Tenille? Gomen I'm not sure! Don't kill me!
8. Does H knows I? nah. And thank god they don't know Irina.
9. What if J suddenly turns into your enemy? why would she??? I thought we were on good terms!
10. Under what condition will K & L get married? Kira & Lacus must get married! haha, kidding.
11. How many people do you know with M's name? no one else. Well, guys usually have 'Melvyn' spelled with an i, not y.
12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone with N? erm, we prefer smsing. Or talking face to face.
13. Do you think O knows P? nope.
14. How geeky is Q? 'geeky' is rather harsh, don't you think so...
15. Is R very popular? how the hell should I know... Lol.
16. What happens if S likes you? hello, my sis LOVES me. Haha.
17. Is T a very random person? what do you mean by random?
18. How are U and V related? UV (ultra violet) rays! Haha! XDD
19. Do you take W else other than a friend? erm, a very good friend?
20. When's the last time you met up with X? hmmm...I think when I went to Geelyn's house last time.
21. Are Y and Z enemies? they never met!
22. Of A-Z, who do you love the most? that's hard! And what kind of 'love'? Well, I'd take this 'love' as a compassionate type of love you should feel for your dearest friends and family, so it'd be... my sis, Geelyn, Benjamin, Hazrina, Hazel, Melvyn etc... (Yes, I find that there's NOTHING WRONG in loving your guy friends in a strictly friendly way. *serious expression*)
23. Will you betray any of them? >.> obviously NO!
24. Have you loved or confessed to anyone from A-Z? I've loved most of them in a humane and compassionate way (except for Irina because I dislike her and Ryan because I don't know him that well) and I confess my secrets to my closest and trusted friends.
Labels: Quiz
>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 9:30 PM