<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, March 09, 2007
~words meant to be read~

There's something wrong with my handphone T^T. I can't transfer any pictures taken on it to my computer. And I so wanted to post the pretty photos i took on my excursion to the Singapore Mint. *sighs*

Haha, we've [us Econs students] began to tease Ms Jesmine by calling her Jesmine Jie Jie. XD It was so hilarious! I was very much tempted to call her that when we were greeting her during Social Studies (SS) class today. =))

I'm kinda disappointed with the composition that I wrote for English common test... I seriously need to learn to write SHORTER compos in future or I might not be able to finish it on time, or not have sufficient time to read it again to check for grammatical errors. *sighs*

And I can't believe my structured essay for my SS common test was so poorly done! (I was also surprised got full marks for my source-based question though.) I nearly failed it, but thankfully, thanks to my crapping in the SEQ, i managed to secure a passing grade.

what is wrong with my Mathematics??? First I flunk A Math, now I barely passed E Math [common test]. >.<>

Overall, my Common Test grades are so average! *sniffs* I can already prophecise a harsh lecturing from my dad.

Ah but yay, next week is the March holidays! =D

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 4:48 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket