<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Wednesday, March 14, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I've only SS, Chem, HMT, and Maths online test left as holiday homework! ^^

==============================

I wish I have NORMAL dreams. As in dreams that don't leave me baffled or disturbed when I wake up. Another thing about my dreams is that I hardly can remember the details. Most of them are a blur...

Like for example, the only dreams I'm able to recall throughout my entire life is the one about my primary school being severely haunted; my mother being possessed by an unfriendly being; me somehow being in class 3P3 (someone should be happy about this...); Mao Asada skating on a rink, and then suddenly the ice melted into water and she was drenched; and my most recent dream that I can remember...

The Mechanical Hound [from Fahrenheit 451] pounced on me and pierced its needle through my throat. I could even feel the liquid being injected down my neck. *shudders* Ok maybe this one classifies as a nightmare. (Also, somehow in the first 2 dreams I mentioned always result in the death of my sis.)

==============================

Well, firstly, on Monday was the RMUN Briefing held in RJC. Wanna hear the LOL part? We were all wondering why the Lecture Theatre looked so empty, & it turns out we were at the RI campus, not RJC. It may sound lame, but I (as usual) found it amusing. =DD

Aside from that, the lecture was rather enlightening, and filled with such high vocabulary that I couldn't completely understand the whole thing. FOR MORE DETAILS, SEE GEELYN'S BLOG.

And on Tuesday, I went to watch The Pursuit of Happyness with my dear close friend. It was... pleasurable, and memorable. ^^ And then after that we went to Amanda's house and she dazzled us with her piano-playing skills.

I hope I can go for Geelyn's chalet on Friday...

OH I MISS ICE SKATING!!!

P.S. I'm anxious about my handphone bill... *sighs*

Labels: ,

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 4:03 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket