<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Tuesday, March 27, 2007
~words meant to be read~

It's not that I am against sharing a birthday present; I just feel that in most cases, I give a present from myself alone because it's something like a personal gift from my heart. Even if through sharing the cost of a gift with someone/some people allows me to give that person a better gift, it doesn't hold much personal thought from me because I didn't think of it. I may agree that a certain expensive gift might suit a person, but it doesn't necessarily come from my heart. That's why I find more joy in giving presents that come from me. Call me selfish or egoistic but it just holds more sentimental value for me. I don't want to get someone a present just for the sake of it... but I'll only share a present if we discussed together and agreed on the sharing. =))

==============================

Some people are dropping Econs. As for me, I like this subject a lot; plus the textbook cost me $46! And I like the teacher a.k.a. Jesmine Jie Jie (though we don't call her that anymore.) =p

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 4:50 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket