<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, February 23, 2007
~words meant to be read~

Yes I've changed my blog url! I've been thinking about it and I concluded that my old url was kinda...long. Don't you think so? Plus I like this one much better XD .

And while changing my url, I decided to change my skin as well. Hmmm...it's rare that I'm not using an anime-themed skin. Probably because I can't find one yet that lives up to my expectations. (Fyi, the blogskin at my old-url blog is Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite. ^^) iIll be probably putting up the music player once more, after i do some uploading of songs heh.

I've lost my appetite to post now, as my appetite to EAT has returned! =)

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 6:56 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket