<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, February 09, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I'M 15!!!!

I had a spectacular birthday, or as Benjamin puts it, fantabullecent. =D

Firstly, I received a gift from Hazrina, Janice, Clare, Hazel, Wei Ling & Xi Ying (they shared it). It was an oh-so-lovely GL outfit! *squeals* I suspect they got it from Sumairu, but they refuse to tell me the price (darn!). But it's very nice, and I might wear it if there's a second day of Cosfest. I also received a Modoki from Melvyn. ^^

The first birthday sms I received was from Benjamin (to my surprise. xD) and I was also surprised when Shairah gave me a birthday card! As my policy concerning birthday gifts states, if someone gives me one, I'll return the favor by giving them one on their birthdays.

Nabilah and Amirah wished me Happy Birthday until I lost count. *elated* Plus, a few of my classmates wished me that as well and that made me happy. ^^ Gosh, I love so many of my friends that I just want to give them hugs! Cheers for everyone for being so thoughtful and gracious!!!!!

Speaking of hugs, I'm being so les with Hazrina. XD We like to pose for les pictures. Plus, we laughed over the fact that I'm so-called being les with Geelyn, but I'm cheating on her with Haz, and she's [Geel] cheating on me with Haz back, and Haz's cheating on me with Janice! Hahahahah! I can imagine my readers shuddering now... =P

Oh darn, I think I screwed up my A Math test, and I just passed my Biology test!!! *cries* See, I do need to be more diligent and studious...

Ms Jesmine wore a lovely dress today. ^^ I know, I know...I can't help but wish I could invade her wardrobe. Hazrina was like, "That dress is like lolita..." (or something like that!) and I agreed. I wish it was in another colour, like pink. And after Social Studies, I asked her where she got that dress, and she was all "Aiyo. Not again!" in a joking tone, to which I grinned at. She says she got it from Tokyo. TOKYO! =DDD

Oh, and yesterday for Physical training [PT] , I tripped and grazed my knee, and it was bleeding. 0_0 . Don't like the sight of blood...

I really want to scream because Matthew Lim makes Chemistry so sian... I used to like it, but he made it really DULL. Plus, my class is doing titration like hell. *sighs*

For fencing, I had to smile because Mr Wong says that Geelyn & I have improved! He's actually seeing more coloured lights and not white lights now! Haha. But i still feel melancholy since I didn't win any matches.

Also, for Econs, we're going to the Singapore Mint (where they make coins)! Will be missing PT, (Yay! Sorry Geelyn! Heh) and our excursion to Singapore Discovery Centre is next week.

Hmmm...I need to get Geelyn, Hazel and Benjamin their birthday presents... *deep in thought* Plus something for Shairah.... Oh yeah, before I forget, my sis gave me Gundam accessories (Lacus's hair clip, Athrun's FAITH badge and Cagalli's ring ( -.- she knows I hate Asucaga. Lol.) !

TO WEI LING: Please smile at least a bit! Must try to believe that everything will work out in the end ok! We're all here for you! Please, don't hurt yourself.

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 3:46 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket