<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, February 16, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I officially like Valentine's Cay [or as Hazel calls it, V-day] . ^^

It was so nice this year! *smiles* I actually received chocs! First from Hazel, and her V-day card has an uber adorable hand-drawn pic of Kira & Lacus ( XD ). And Herianti was so sweet to give me plus other girls as well. Erm...and my good friend who wishes to remain anonymous, bought me my favourite type of choc; and melvyn ordered me a bouquet of lollipops via my class Care & Share.

V-DAY IS SO FUN! Next year, I gotta participate. Heh XD.

Speaking of V-day, I want to raise awareness of the sister-festival of Valentine's Day, which is White Day. It's generally celebrated in Japan on 14 March (1 month after V-day); those who received V-day gifts return the favor by giving gifts to their valentines on this day. Sweet isn't it? Hazrina says it only applies to those whose valentines are of the opposite gender.

Hmmm... ah yes! Chinese New Year (CNY) is this weekend! Yay! Bring on the $$$! =D

Due to a request, I'll be posting CNY pictures on my blog. ^^ Now all I need to do is decide what to wear for CNY. *thinks*

*notices that today's 16 FEB* Omg! I'm supposed to hand in my Royal Commonwealth essay TODAY! Lol. Whatever. I have zero inspiration on what to write and the topics were dull anyway.

Anyway, I really dislike wearing contact lenses. *frustrated* Hazrina & I was getting those daily kinds for CF and after wearing a pair for a day, I really appreciate my spectacles! I have difficulty taking them [contacts] off, and Haz had to help me. *sighs*

Speaking of Haz (who's my Knight-o, and I'm Hime-sama! ^^) , we just love freaking Janice (and anybody else. Heh.) out with our so-called les antics! XD Like when we were at the Discovery Centre for the excursion, we kept feeding each other cotton candy [sweet!] and popcorn, much to their chagrin. Hahahahah! So anyway, we helped Hazel picked out this white clothing in Sumairu yesterday. Man, she [Hazel] is lucky her parents don't care whether she wears black or not during CNY. Mine would make a fuss. -.-

One more thing... COMMON TESTS ARE LIKE IN 2 WEEKS TIME! Aww darn.

Things to do:

I've officially sent 1531 smses as of today. I wonder if my bill's gonna go sky-high...

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 9:24 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket