<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Saturday, February 10, 2007
~words meant to be read~

I got this from Geelyn's blog, who got it from Cordelia's blog. ^^

Q : What is your status?
A : perfectly healthy, except for a minor knee injury, and single !

Q : What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
A : typing, and breathing. Lol.

Q : What is your favourite sport?
A : Figure skating! Elegant and athletic at the same time!

Q : Do you cry most of the time you have problems?
A : hmm...depends on the problem.

Q : Did you have a fight with someone today?
A : nope. I rarely have a fight with someone.

Q : What are your favourite subjects?
A : erm, Economics, English and Biology [sometimes] .

Q : Who cheers you up the most in your life?
A : Hazrina, Hazel, my les partners, Melvyn, etc etc... there can't only be ONE!

Q : Do you like to chat?
A : duh! XD

Q : Last chat with?
A : Hazrina [on msn] and Melvyn [sms] .

Q : Do you like to laugh?
A : YES yes yes! Laughter relieves stress!

Q : Last testi from? What's the testi about?
A : I can't recall...haven't been in Friendster for a long time...

Q : Last message from? What's it about?
A : Melvyn. That's for me to know.
.
Q : Last food?
A : mee siam for dinner.

Q : Do you have an exam?
A : yeah... unfortunately. *sulks*

Q : Do you think people who like to study a lot are nerds?
A : nah. I just think they're studious, which is a good thing. Wish I could be more diligent T-T

Q : What's your opinion about long distance relationships?
A : are you sure this will work out? And how long do you think this will last?

Q : About love at the first sight?
A : it may sound cliche, but I do believe in it. ^^ Based on experience.

Q : Did you ever love someone but he/she didn't like you?
A : what do you think?

Q : Have you ever dumped someone?
A : nope. And I don't think I'll ever, considering that... *coughs* I won't get attached. *coughs*

Q : Have you ever been in a relationship with someone you didn't love?
A : nope. See above.

Q : Have you ever hurt someone who loved you so much?
A : unfortunately, yes. I'll leave the details unknown.

Q : Do you like your school?
A : quite tolerable. Besides the fact that I loathe their decision to shift my class to the 4th floor, it's quite alright. I mean, if I didn't came here, I wouldn't have ever met Hazrina, Hazel, etc... =))

Q : Do you have something you must do right now?
A : I should really do my homework. Or sleep earlier. =P

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 11:23 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket