<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Sunday, February 18, 2007
~words meant to be read~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

(and to GEELYN: Get well soon! Take care! ^^)

I am positively delighted in receiving all the red packets. *guilty pleasures. XD* Plus, I managed to rebel against my mum in deciding what to wear. *victory cheer* (I also had to give some advice to my sis; in the end, I gave up on telling her what to wear. *shrugs*)

Anyway, today my grandmother served "vegetarian food"; translation: lots & lots of mock meat. *winces* When my dad tried getting me to try some, I was SO tempted to say, "I respect that some people don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." *rolls eyes*

Btw, my relatives from my mother's side will be visitng tomorrow. Talk about racial harmony! Hah.

I'll be posting CNY phtos after the second day! ^^

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 4:47 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket