<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Monday, December 25, 2006
~words meant to be read~

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY X'MAS!!!

I gotta type this out fast before my parents come home; I'm supposed to be doing some chores now. Lol. Hmmm...also need to buy & wrap up Geelyn's X'mas present...

9 more days till school reopen! *panics* I seriously need to get a move on my homework.

Also, I might not be able to watch Death Note 2 with my friends 'cause I'll be watching with my cousins. Family bonding. LOL.

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 11:17 AM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket