<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26828979?origin\x3dhttp://saraleecake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Friday, December 22, 2006
~words meant to be read~

I had a family chalet from Wednesday to Friday at the Safra Resort Country Club. It was uber fun! My cousins were the zest of it. =D


We stayed in bungalow no 8.

This is the inside of the bungalow!

JUST KIDDING! That's the lobby reception. Nice isn't it? :p The inside of the bungalow are as follows...

The living room, the dining room, the kitchen and the staircase to the 2nd floor where the bedrooms are. There are 2 bedrooms, which i forgot to take pictures of. >.<

The playground. They should really put some swings.

Swimming pools! (Note: I don't know who that kid in the pic is...)

The bowling centre. I don't bowl. *firmly*

The arcade... *yawns*

You can play pool here as well.

Of course, the resort was near the beach.

I had so much fun at the chalet, I didn't even read Fahrenheit 451 like I planned to. *sighs as I check calender to see that school starts soon*

Labels:

>> tasted a slice of Life cake
@ 3:24 PM







THE WRITER *

She has moved on, so
CLICK ME PLEASE (:



CREDITS *

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart


ICONS *

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket